Terms and conditions for proper use of the You God’s Music Media Channel
Since the reason You God’s Music was created is to promote Christian unity and joy through music, there are certain terms and conditions that everyone is expected to observe.
All of these are meant to protect and foster the values and purpose by which You God’s Music was created.
- Everyone who relates to You God’s Music is expected to observe these terms and conditions.
- Any offensive expression to an individual, group or organization will not be tolerated.
- This Media Channel is not meant to promote politics, political candidates of anyone’s political agenda.
- We believe that all men have been created by God in freedom, that that the highest form of freedom is the religious liberty. Although we respect any form of Christian worship (by Christian it is understood that a set of beliefs of an individual or group believes that Jesus Christ is the risen Lord, the son God incarnate), this digital space is meant to express Christian values. It is not meant to proselytize or win over new members to one’s own community. Each individual, after prayerful reflection, should be given the space and freedom to worship in the group or community that is in accord with the dictations of one own’s conscience.
- Vulgar and foul language, using God’s name in vain are ways to expression that are contrary to the spirit of You God’s Music, and therefore, will not be accepted in any way.
- You God’s Music Media Channel will make every effort to promote the Gospel values as contained in the book of the Bible (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John). You God’s Music will reserve for itself the right to judge whether an individual or group acts or expresses ways that are contrary to the values of the Gospels. In such manner, You God’s Music will reserve the right act accordingly by reprimand, exclusion or any other way it considers necessary, respecting always the dignity of the individuals and in accord to the civil law.